'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

31.8.11

Very little work

Yeah, so Our good friend Greg came over, and we gave his iPad back. After like a week, we'll go over to his place and help with some stable-work, as a sorta pay-off.

In other news, my face-brace is back on my face. Yet again, I will have to wear 'the beast' 14 hours a day, only stopping for official meals and such like that. My chin is beginning to burn again, and my teeth are aching from the strain they haven't been exposed to for so long.

Work on Neo-Soldier is slow. Work on other such is slow. Besides that, nothing's going on.

Well, I've been a little lazy lately, but I'll have to pick up the pace with things, especially my face-brace! Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated