'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

15.8.11

Uncle John

Yes it's ironic, my brother was named after my mom's brother. We just came over to a river separating New Jersey and New York where Uncle John is staying. He's the Fun Uncle, picking Sarah up, making jokes, whatnot. He took us out for a walk to the biggest Playground I ever saw! The slide was really long, it had a 75 degree tilted... merry-go-round... thingy, and a lot more. I was reluctant to do most of it, but Uncle John and John (Blue link) convinced me. I tried to be as polite as possible to the little kids... but that sad thing at the park was that I heard kids, around the age 10, swearing stuff like "Hell!" It was just sad. I better get back to work on Neo-Soldier, Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated