'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

1.7.11

Pokemon Black!


I got Pokemon Black version! I got it at Walmart for $34.99, I could've got Ocarina 3D, but since I don't have a 3DS, this is a better deal. Also, my grandma is probably going to buy a crimson red DS, as long as we pay her back, and that means I can have it when we get it! My own DS to play black or Diamond. But that means I'll have to look into a Ds for John... I Hope my dad's go-pro  can record the DS' screen well enough... Is this interesting enough? Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated