'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

8.7.11

Cousin's house

For the last two days, we have been at our cousin's home. Things have been fun here, with a wii, a computer tablet, and, *ugh* Cable. The shows these days are uninspired *beep*, nothing good in them at all. I'm more into watching Animal Planet, Discovery channel, or even food network. Anything but Phineas and Ferb, or anything else like that.

Oh yeah, to clear up some confusion, when we're on the road to relatives, at the end of the day, we find a campsite and rest until the next morning. We wouldn't camp if we couldn't come home without being late, though  I kinda like the idea. Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated