'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

3.7.11

Busy

This sunday was fun, for half of the day. Almost our whole evening was spent on Dad searching for a mosquito net. When We're on the road, if it gets too late, we'll stop at a park and set up camp, and there fore a mosquito net is vital.

We found a gamestop store while we were out, and John bought himself a lego-Batman game! Yay him... a lousy waste of  $20. While Steve's playing it at this moment, I'll try and get some work done on other stuff. Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I don't think my parents would set up camp if we were out late... we'd probably just end up home at 11PM :D. I personally don't think LEGO games are very original, so I would buy something a little more... I dunno... how would you describe it...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated