'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

24.6.11

Late at night!

Me and my brothers have been busy! Our Grandma has sent us two Pokemon games; Pear and Platinum. Since Steve gets Pearl and John gets Platinum, that leaves Diamond, which we had beforehand, all mine! But first I need to trade all important pokemon over into Pearl so I can restart the game without losing anything.

I am trying to see if an Ultraman manga is translated, and maybe after that I'll work on Lozoot.

Tomorrow, I am going to change the playlist at the bottom of the screen! Hope you look forward to it! Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated