'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

5.5.11

Yes!

The gap in my life has finally been filled up! I looked up Evangelion, too bloody (literally), I looked up Naruto, I don't think my Parents would approve of it, So I looked up Mecha anime, and Started watching Mobile Suit Gundam wing! The most perfect Anime I've watched since DBZ! I would be watching as much as I could right now, but my hour of Computer time is up.Yay me! Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found an anime that you enjoy! :)
    But is the thing that's wrong with Naruto the Sexy Jutsu? Because it doesn't appear much, and I guess it's a little perverted sometimes, but I don't know why anyone's parents wouldn't approve of it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated