'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

7.5.11

Tired

I just got back from Chiang Mai today. I was gone for almost two months! When we got home, the dogs were really excited to see us.

But today, I have a sore throat! It hurts like *beep*, and I can't stand eating/drinking anything cold! I can't even drink a glass of water! And on top of that. I am tired. So to help my tired mind, I've decided to play Megaman ZX on no$gba to give my brain a rest. Hopefully I'll get through the 6th boss this time... Sayonara for now...

1 comment:

  1. Chiang Mai!! I've been there!! :D
    But I'm not sure that playing video games will help your brain...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated