'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

1.5.11

Nothing... again

Besides visiting a friend, I barely did anything today, especially since were too late to go to Church. Besides getting two new songs on my MP3; For Endless fight III, and I, O your Fellow. They're songs from Megaman Zero, and they're pretty nice to listen to.

If you like watching Tokusatsu (e.g. Power Rangers, Kamen Rider), then my bros discovered the perfect site to watch them since youtube got so strict. It's called ZX hero.com, and even has the new Power Rangers Samurai on it, I don't really enjoy the series as a masterpiece, but it's fun to watch and compare to Shinkenger, and I can finally catch up on Kamen Rider Agito! Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated