'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

20.5.11

Closed, broken, and NO GAS

I haven't gotten one whiff of jungle air for the past three days because there have been nothing but obstacles these past few days.

First: My dad wanted to go and buy a car battery, but the store was closed.

Second: My dad tried use our van's battery, and it BROKE.

Third: When we were in the truck, driving up to the forestry station, we stopped to get gas, and the gas station was out of fuel!

Apparently the lord didn't want us to go up to the village. Hopefully tomorrow we can go up there, and then I'll come right back tomorrow to take that bus to Chiang Mai.

Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated