'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

31.5.11

Almost gone

We leave in two days. Two days, then we're going to Bangkok to catch a plane to America.

Kinda bored, I suggested a pod-cast version of our lozoot story, just something that's interesting. John didn't like it, saying that it would be too disappointing. Kay, so I have enunciation issues, but there are more issues. One of the awkwardness of reading a book aloud is reading the girls' lines, and I don't think I could bear it. I don't think it's such a bad idea. Chelsea, if you're reading this, tell me what you think. Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated