'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

23.4.11

Tryin'

The upload is taking forever, so I don't think my video review for my Hero Factory toy will come up today. If it does, I'll post it.

Our mom made amazing stew today. Carrots, and potatoes, with a little Bay Leaf, boiled for hours, and it tastes really good! Indescribable starchy goodness! I can have all I want if no one else wants seconds! But then I have to wait before I can go out on a walk again because of how much I've eaten.

Speaking of over eating, here's a gross fact. Romans would eat all they could, and if they couldn't eat anymore, they'd go to a place called a Vomitorium. Remove the 'orium', and you'll figure out what they do there before they go back to eating.

I hope I didn't gross you out to much. Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. The Romans had a VOMITORIUM!! I'm so glad I've already eaten dinner...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated