'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

29.4.11

Gasp!!

We just settled in with some friends of ours, I still can't upload the video review, and internet isn't working all that great.

But I spent almost all day working on something in Lego Digital Designer, and I worked almost four hours doing

This! It's a Bionicle styled bike, emulating instructions from an actual product.

Here's the side view. It looks bare because there isn't any rider, but that will be difficult, so I can't do that.

These aren't really good pictures, so I could upload better ones later.

Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated