'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

28.4.11

Farewells

Mercy Robinson, one of my followers. and the rest of her family are leaving for america in just a few hours, so we came over to say our goodbyes. Not too much is happening though. When they leave, they won't take their little dog Muffin with them, so the guy who'll take care of the house till they come back will take care of the dog.

On the other hand, we just got out of the house we were just using, and are going to stay at some friends for a few nights, then we go back to Sangklaburi (i think that's how you spell it), and then after a month, go over to Bangkok so that we can go to america. And I was just reminded, today is my little bro's 11th birthday! For those of you who are familiar with the Lozoot story on the side (Chelsea preferably), then it's green Link's birthday!

Since we're in such a hustle, I can't work with the video review. Who knew it could be so hard? I didn't. I'm also out of stuff to say, so Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Steve. Steve? I'm pretty sure it's Steve. Say happy birthday to him for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated