'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

9.4.11

Check this out!

Hero Ultraman Tiga

Click here to play this game


Me and my brothers constantly check out another blog called ultrafanz, a place that has a whole bunch of Ultraman goodies. Since Ultraman is my hero, though Kamen Rider is beginning to compete, I got there a lot, and I found this cool flash game that he linked to. It's more of a boy's game, as it has animated blood in it, rather unlike the Ultraman series, and some of the monsters look bizarre. If you're into aliens beating the tar out of each other, check it out. Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated