'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

19.4.11

Boring

This day has been slow and boring. There wasn't much fun on the emulator, a movie that my bro's trying to get on isn't working, and my biggest entertainment was reading Perelandra. It was written by C.S. Lewis, and is a Sci-Fi book about a guy named Ransom going to Venus, or in the native's case, Perelandra. Fun book, but the beginning's a little slow. That's all I have to say. Sayonara for now.

1 comment:

  1. :( Don't you hate it when things don't work...
    I hope the movie starts working!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated