'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

1.4.11

April fools

Ah... April fools. What an Infamous day. You can't trust facts given this day. For example, Bulbapedia.net (see my favorite sites on the side) said that you can obtain a Mew if you do certain things with your party of Pokemon, but it's obviously fake. Lego.com said something about designing your own Hero-Factory set on your download of LDD, and you can buy it for 12.99, but I don't believe it.

Oh yeah, by the way, I'm shutting down the blog tomorrow. Have a nice day. Sayonara for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated