'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

19.3.11

That's some dog!

I couldn't post, again, yesterday, the computer I tried to use had a problem so I couldn't use it. And this post will come up pretty late because I spent all day out visiting some friends with my family. While we were at our friends' place, we were watching hysterical cat-videos on youtube, but this one was a dog one, and it was the best we found.
A dog talking? How about that! But my mom says that it must have taken a lot of training, and my dad doesn't believe it. I think it's pretty cool, but what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated