'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

26.3.11

A picnic

Me and my family went to the '700 year-old stadium' for a picnic with the rest of us for our Co-Op. There was also a fitness place where we could go swimming, but since my brother put up a fuss about it, he couldn't come, and he was lucky. The pool was over three-times my height, and it was freezing cold.

Earlier today, I got a cool application called JoyToKey, A program that allows you to emulate the mouse and keybord using a USB Joypad. It's really neat, using the joypad instead of the mouse.

Just thought I'd share that with you! Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Using a joypad... I'd prefer my mouse anyday! I'm really bad with joypads... :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated