'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

9.3.11

Nothing really

I won't be on a computer for a while, so I better post now. Me and my family will be visiting some friends of ours, so I won't be online for a while, but that's not to say that I don't want to visit, in fact I've been looking forward to it.

                 I just started re-playing metroid fusion, and I've been recording my playthrough into ten-minute each AVIs, and, admitting, I'm playing it on an emulator, but the GBA had been defunct for a while, so I don't think it's so bad, but I do understand how people on the web find emulation a little undignified, it's just easier for me and my brothers to use emulation because of how big piracy is where we live.

                 My  little brother is playing 'Megaman & Bass' on our GBA emulator, and he's doing the last two stages, yay him!

It's about time for us to leave, so I'd better wrap up. This is James.C, saying Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey James! I love the blog!! :) I'm glad you got the inspiration. :) Have fun where you're going!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated