'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

25.3.11

New Chapter!

The new chapter for Megaman: Neo-Soldier is up! Here's the Link. Again, it's PG-13 For violence.
Today is friday, so that means A: If I get my homework done early, I get (almost) the whole day off! And B: I get to stay up til midnight, which means extra story writing time! Enjoy the chapter, hopefully, and I hope that didn't sound too braggy, for any public scholars that might be reading this. Tomorrow me and my family are going to an old... stadium I think they called it, for a picnic, and for those that stay, swimming later. That's pretty much all I've got so say. Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated