'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

9.3.11

My new blog!

I just got the inspiration from a person I know on the internet, and decided to start a blog about what my family is doing, and what's going on with me, I'll post when new chapters of the stories I'm writing are out, and I might do some reviews for movies or merchandise I have. I might also put up scans of artwork for one of my stories that I'm working on.
     
              To start, I'll say that I just had my braces put on yesterday, and a retainer for my bottom jaw that keeps me from biting down on the front of my teeth, for I have an under-bite. I still have a face-brace, or whatever those facial things that pull out your jaw are called, so I have to bear both things at the same time, and as I type this down, my lower Jaw hurts like crazy.

              I'm almost ready to put my story 'Megaman Neo-Soldier' on the Megaman Network Forums, but I'm still working on the first chapter, so It might take a while.

Well, that's it for now, hope you enjoy my blog! This James, saying Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated