'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

24.3.11

Eathquake!!

I'm over for dinner at a friends house, and we came at like 5:00, and now it's 8:55, almost four hours. My dad brought over home-made rice krispy treats, and my friends liked that. After that, we played wolf outside, and when I would hide, when somebody would come near, nearly   able to see me, I would jump up and growl, scaring the wits out of them. But that's not the post-focus, an eathquake hit! It was small, but enough to get Mercy (my new follower I might add) freaking out. Twitter is getting post after post of it, and it just entered an earthquake website.

2 comments:

  1. hey but yall cheer me up by singing I'm A Believer by Smash mouth haha. :) and the rice crispies were awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, James! New follower!
    I havn't been through an earthquake, but I was jolly well close to some bushfires.
    Actually, change that, there was this earth tremor and I was just standing in my house and then everything shook and I'm like, FTW???

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated