'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

17.3.11

Brrr...!

Whoops! I forgot to post yesterday! Yesterday wasn't much different than yesterday, it was cold! Freezing! 13 degrees Celsius! That's really cold over here, cold enough to make your hands feel half-numb when you step outside. So we had to buy some socks and some warmer clothes. I got an insulated sweater that I wear my normal t-shirt over, and I really wish I brought my Biking gloves with me, that way my hands would feel a lot warmer. And on the other hand, it's raining all day. I couldn't go out on a walk without getting a little wet. My mother says that it's getting so cold because the cold wind is being blown from China, and at first I found that hard to believe. But I was reading about weather in my science, and came to see how it worked. But the weather forecast at Weather Underground.com said that tomorrow will be a whole lot warmer, thank goodness. I also changed the song at the bottom of the blog, check that out. It's time to hit the hay, so Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated