'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

22.3.11

Blackout

We had a blackout from 10:00am to 4:00 pm. It was hot and boring without the electricity! And outside was COOKING! I could only go out on a walk twice! Thankfully, it came back a little bit after expected. I witnessed a fight between a man and a woman when I was on the porch, but I don't want to think too much about it. Tomorrow, the song of the week at the bottom of the page will be changed, I hope you'll look forward to it! I don't have much else to say, so Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'd bet it was hot, considering where you live! And I hate to hear about that fight, it doesn't sound nice. I'll check out that new chapter! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated