'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

21.3.11

Back again

We came home from that monday 'get-together' I mentioned last week. I wasn't as tired as I was last time. We had this Squash soup for supper, and it's not that bad, but my little sister doesn't like it. To this moment, she's dozing and not eating. We played Black-Jack at the school, and I thought that it was so simple that I could make a Game out of it. I might be able to put it up in a week, it shouldn't be that hard to make.

By the way! The Metroid Manga chapter I've been flipping is finally done! Here is the link to the first Chapter. It should be easy to move from page to page, just click on the arrow button above the picture. Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated